XXXIV International Meeting on Fundamental Physics
FROM HERA AND THE TEVATRON TO THE LHC
April 2-7, 2006; El Escorial, Madrid, SPAIN.
The International Meeting on Fundamental Physics will be held from
April 2-7, 2006, in the ``Real Colegio Maria Cristina'', El Escorial, Madrid.
The meeting is intended for young high energy theorists and experimentalists.
The focus of the meeting is to discuss the physics potential at the
forthcoming LHC, as well as the implications from present colliders HERA
and Tevatron and neutrino experiments.
We have based the meeting on lecture courses:
with specialized seminars on particular topics of interest. See the programme
for more details.
- Accelerators (D. Edwards)
- Particle ID at the LHC (D. Fournier)
- Physics at HERA (A. D. Martin)
- Physics at the Tevatron (R.D. Field)
- Physics at the LHC (M. Mangano)
- Neutrino physics (K. Nishikawa)
The Meeting is supported by the Spanish ``Ministerio de Educacion'' and the
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid.